The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns that closely correspond to the total returns of the securities as represented by the underlying index, subject to tracking error. However there is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Transparency: Investors know the ETF holdings, price and costs as they are disclosed on every business day.
- Liquidity: ETFs offer two sources of liquidity. Traditional liquidity measured by secondary market trading volume. Authorized participants boost the liquidity of ETFs.
- Diversification: Broad range of asset classes including equities, bonds, commodities, investment themes etc.
- Flexibility: ETFs are listed on exchanges and can be traded at any time the market is open.
- Pricing is continuous throughout the day.
- Cost effectiveness: ETFs offer a cost-effective route to diversified market exposure.
- Dematerialization: The units of the Scheme will be available in the Dematerialized (electronic) mode only.
The applicant under the Scheme will be required to have a beneficiary account with a Depository Participant of NSDL/CDSL and will be required to indicate in the application, the DP’s name, DP ID Number and beneficiary account number of the applicant with the DP. Units of the Schemes will be issued/repurchase and settled compulsorily in dematerialized form. Applications without relevant details of investor’s depository account are liable to be rejected.
Exchange Listing: Fund will be listed on National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. (NSE Ltd.)
Nifty 10 yr. Benchmark G-sec
- Launch Date: Jan 03, 2011
- No. of Constituents: Single security Index