Find investment schemes ideal
to meet your needs, goals and dreams
Medium and long term equity
investments for capital growth
Mix of debt and equity investments
to offer income and growth
Stock exchange trading of investments in baskets of securities
Debt asset investments aimed at
regular and steady income
Focused investments in short-term
instruments and cash assets
Schemes that invests in other schemes of the same or another fund
Subscriptions open for our New
Close ended debt schemes with a
fixed maturity date
Tools and calculators to let you assess
investment patterns and amounts
Plan for your life goals with a simple, efficient tool
that helps you invest better
Find out what the returns on your current
investments will be valued at, in future
Get a plan to invest a fixed amount every month and achieve your desired savings
Generate regular income from your investments
Enjoy hassle-free investing on different
channels and devices
Invest online and complete mutual fund transactions in a few simple clicks.
Invest, earn returns and plan for your dreams, anytime, anywhere, with the SBI MF mobile app.
Reach out to our wide network of branches, distributors and agents, to invest in mutual funds
Use m-Easy to invest, redeem and switch schemes, through a simple SMS.
Watch videos to learn the basic details and benefits of mutual funds
Understand financial and technical terms in the simplest of ways
Get clear and concise insights on the concept and working of mutual funds
Try some fun puzzles and games to test your knowledge of mutual funds
Read tips and articles to help you invest better and live happier
Get quick, easy answers to common, mutual fund related questions
Watch Fund Guru make mutual funds simple and interesting
Plan your financial investment journey with Mutual Funds
Complete transactions, service
requests and manage your investment
Redeem close ended schemes matured before 2004
Update details and check status
Get KYC complied and enjoy access
to a range of investment services
Check any dividend or redemption payout that you haven't received
Transfer dividends and payout directly to your bank account with ECS
Get the latest statement of your account and investment activities
Subscribe to stay updated on latest product information and news
Get an overview of complaints received by us, and their redressal status
Check if you have any dividend or redemption amount left to be claimed
Update FATCA details in order to be compliant with Indian and USA tax laws
Explore different mutual fund investment options that meet your varied needs
Know the procedure to get your queries / grievances resolved.
Check documents and procedure to transmit investment units to surviving holders
Driving strategic and innovative descisions with akneen market focus
Get the added advantage of
knowledge with market updates
and information, straight from the
CIO’s desk into your inbox.
• Indian equity market fell in November. Sensex was down by -0.2%, while NIFTY returns fell by 1% during the month. MSCI India (US$) was down 0.8% in November, while MSCI- EM was up 0.15%.
• Small and mid-caps continued to outperform the broader market. BSE small cap index was up 3.6%, and the mid-cap index was up 2.0%.
• November witnessed FPI flows to the tune of US$3.0bn into equities, the second consecutive month of inflows, and for the first time in seven months FPI inflows into equity outpaced debt.
• Although sentiment remains largely positive, both in India and globally, Indian equity markets will closely watch the outcome of the Gujarat elections. Sustained domestic
flows should continue to provide support.
• On the growth front, GDP growth reversed a five quarter declining trend and rose 6.3% y-o-y in 2Q FY18. GVA growth rose 6.1% y-o-y in 2QFY18, up from 5.6% in the previous quarter. But nominal GDP continued to stay sub-10% and will accordingly have its bearing on the corporate earnings performance. On the other hand, one can argue that corporate profitability at 2.9% of GDP (vs. the historical average of 5.4%)
has hit its rock bottom and should only mean-revert from here on.
• Earnings recovery is absolutely critical for the rich valuations to sustain (Sensex at 21 times 1 year fwd earnings). In the present scenario we remain cautious and would
continue to focus on bottom-up stock picking.
• From a longer-term perspective, India growth story remains intact. Initial wrinkles in reforms such as IBC, GST and RERA should iron out over the next year and place India on a higher productive potential. Higher growth on the back of the productivity gains resulting from structural reforms should be longer lasting.
Our Customer Care no. 1800 425 5425 / 1800 209 3333 (Toll Free) | Now give a Missed Call on “8010-968-318” from registered mobile number to receive complete valuation of your Folio(s) via SMS.
Your feedback matters; share it!
Answer a few quick questions to share your experience of browsing through our new website
1. Select the user category that describes you best
2. What was your purpose for vising the website today?
1. How would you rate the new transaction platform?
2. How easy was it to complete the task?
3. Any recommendations?
1. Did you find the product or document you were looking for?
2. How easy was it to find the product or document you were looking for?
1. What tool did you use?
2. Did you find the tool useful?
1. How did you find the new registration platform?
2. How easy was it to complete the process?
1. Did you find the content available on the website useful?
2. Any Recommendations?
Enter basic details so we can reach out and help you better
*Your details are kept confidential and never shared
Please submit the filled empanelment form to your nearest SBIMF Branch.
to locate your nearest branch.