Top-up SIP is a facility whereby an investor has an option to increase the amount of the SIP Installment by a fixed amount at pre-defined intervals. This will enhance the flexibility of the investor to invest higher amounts during the tenure of the SIP.
Terms and conditions of top-up SIP are as follows:
- The Top-up option must be specified by the investors while enrolling for the SIP facility.
- The minimum SIP Top-up amount is Rs. 500 and in multiples of Rs. 500.
- The Top-up details cannot be modified once enrolled. In order to make any changes, the investor must cancel the existing SIP and enroll for a fresh SIP with Top-up option.
- In case of Monthly SIP, Half-yearly as well as Yearly frequency are available under SIP Top-up. If the investor does not specify the frequency, the default frequency for Top-up will be considered as Half-yearly.
- In case of Quarterly SIP, only the Yearly frequency is available under SIP Top-up.
- Top-up SIP will be allowed in all schemes in which SIP facility is being offered.
- All other terms & conditions applicable for regular SIP will also be applicable to Top-up SIP.
- SIP Top-up facility shall be available for SIP Investments through ECS (Debit Clearing) / Direct debit facility only.