- Safety - Zero credit risk
- Gilt Fund will however be subject to interest rate risk which is minimized by active duration management
- Under the Short Term Fund - Plan, the funds will be normally managed to a maximum average portfolio-maturity of three years.
- Safety of Investment – Zero credit risk
- Ease of transactions
- Investments in smaller amounts
|This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*: |
- Regular income for short term
- Investment in treasury bills/central and state government securities.
*Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them.
I want to invest. Call me.
To provide the investors/unit holders with returns generated through investments in government securities issued by the Central Government and / or a State Government.
|Instrument ||Asset Allocation (% of Net Assets) ||Risk Profile |
|Government of India Dated Securities ||100% ||Sovereign |
|State Government Dated Securities ||100% ||Low |
|Government of India Treasury Bills ||100% ||Sovereign |
|Date of Inception ||30/12/2000 |
|Minimum Investment || |
Rs. 5,000/- & in multiples of Rs.1
|Additional Investment |
|Rs. 1,000/- & in multiples of Rs.1 |
|Entry Load ||N.A. |
|Exit Load ||Nil. |
|SIP || |
Monthly - Minimum 1000 & in multiples of 1 thereafter for maximum six months (or) minimum 500 & in multiples of 1 thereafter for minimum one year.
Quarterly – Minimum 1500 & in multiples of 1 thereafter for minimum one year.
|STP ||Rs. 500 per month or quarter. |
|SBI Magnum Gilt Fund - Short Term - Regular Plan - Dividend||12.6535||21-Oct-2016
|SBI Magnum Gilt Fund - Short Term - Direct Plan - Dividend||12.7714||21-Oct-2016
|SBI Magnum Gilt Fund - Short Term - Direct Plan - Growth||33.6486||21-Oct-2016
|SBI Magnum Gilt Fund - Short Term - Regular Plan - Growth||33.2576||21-Oct-2016