Find the right balance between growth and stability with SBI Magnum Balanced Fund, an open-ended balanced scheme. The fund invests in a diligent mix of debt and equities to give you the best of both worlds and provide growth opportunities to build wealth in the long term.
To provide investors long-term capital appreciation along with the liquidity of an open-ended scheme by investing in a mix of debt and equity. The scheme will invest in a diversified portfolio of equities of high growth companies and balance the risk through investing the rest in a relatively safe portfolio of debt.
• Date of Inception: 31/12/1995
• Benchmark: CRISIL Balanced Fund Index
• Fund Manager: Mr. R. Srinivasan (Equity) and Mr. Dinesh Ahuja (Debt)
• Load Structure: For exit within 12 months from the date of allotment - 1.00%; For exit after 12 months from the date of allotment - Nil (w.e.f May 18, 2015)
• Plans and Options: Plans - Direct & Regular. Options – Growth and Dividend. Dividend option will havethe facility of payout, reinvestment and transfer.
• Minimum Investment: 5000 & in multiples of 1
|• SIP :||Monthly - Minimum 1000 & in multiples of 1 thereafter for minimum six months (or) minimum 500 & in multiples of 1 thereafter for minimum one year.|
|Quaterly - Minimum 1500 & in multiples of 1 thereafter for minimum one year.|
Watch the Video
Performance of SBI Magnum Balanced Fund:
Jun 2015 -
30 Jun 2016
30 Jun 2014 -
30 Jun 2015
28 Jun 2013 -
30 Jun 2014
|Absolute Returns (%)||Absolute Returns (%)||Absolute Returns (%)||CAGR Returns (%)||PTP Returns (INR)|
|SBI Magnum Balanced Fund||5.61||23.53||37.25||16.30||229289|
|Crisil Balanced Fund Index
|S&P BSE SENSEX
Past performance may or may not be sustained in future. Returns (in %) other than since inception are absolute, calculated for dividend option and in INR are point-to-point (PTP) returns calculated on a standard investment of 10,000/-. It is assumed that dividends declared under the scheme have been reinvested at the then prevailing NAV. Growth option introduced on 19/01/2005. Additional benchmark as prescribed by SEBI for equity schemes is used for comparison purposes. Performance of dividend plan for investor would be net of dividend distribution tax as applicable. Performance calculated for Regular Plan